Sunday, August 01, 2010

The Weekend

Had been a pretty much same weekend as always, but this Saturday week is restock week =) Got Shaun to follow me as always. Well, you need a man to help out with those plastics (although there are not much) hehe..
Wired Headband : Miss OCD
Top : Forever 21


ADORE MY WIRE HEADBAND!! =D
Bought 2 actually for RM30! What a steal!! If get 3, it only costs you RM 40 INCLUDING POSTAGE! =D
I bet they only left few pieces, go grab it! hehe..

And whee~ Those Neon Lights is updated! =)
Here's what you expect from this batch.



Tempting huh? =) Just drop by and have fun feasting!

I have been so happy and gay lately, don't know the reason but I have been laughing, singing, and waving to random ppl in the car lol.. Maybe I'm just having fun hanging out with him =)

Went Sheperdoo for dinner last Saturday night with Shaun. Definitely a good chillout place!

(The 'where-is-my-food' face) >:/

After long wait, TADAA...


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Thumbs up ;)

xoxo

No comments: