Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Bazaar So Hot Right Now... XD

OK, i've been away for quite awhile.. So many stuffs happen and I totally forgot what I did for the holidays...
Ya... my holidays are over.. today was the 1st day of the new semester.
New subjects, new lecturer...
Now I felt so "SENIOR" in college... LOLZ..

And I am so fucking relieved that I passed all my finals..!
*PROUD* :)
Me so gotta work hard for the new semester...!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last Saturday, I helped The Bouncing Bananas in the Bijou Bazaar which located in Bangsar.
It was AWESOME!!!
Not only I help out, I even got some really really cheap clothing there!
I am so going crazy!! XD
So in love with the new halter neck and also the black short! :)
Here are some few piccies on that day...






It looks interesting eh? :)
Thanks Mish for allowed me to help.. :)
I had a great time! XD

xoxo

No comments: