Sunday, August 10, 2008

$^$#^%%&

Neighbours....
*sigh*
I'm not sure is it a good thing to hv neighbours or not
They totally pissed me off
OK, this is what happen...

My family has 3 cars altogether
Our house is not that big
Small porch
Only can fit one car (cux the other side occupied by the dogs)
Recently, new neighbour moved in on the left side.
They are the shitheads!
MAIN ONE~!
They knew that we need the parking in front of a kindergarten.
And they purposely park there!
HELLO??? WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WITH YOUR PORCH?????
FUCKER...!
And neighbours on the right purposely park opposite my house... HELLO!!
Crazy ppl...
And you know what i did?
I got so pissed i park in front of the new neighbour's house
HAH! u like tat?

Weird ppl!
Early morning at 9 blasted their radio..
What's worst is they are blasting some techno ah beng song..
No taste in music... ALL FUCKERS!

Some one just dump me into a cold pool
I'm gonna explode!

xoxo.... NOT!

1 comment:

MaZzY said...

AUGH! I HATE THOSE TYPE OF NEIGHBOURS!

I have the same problem at my sister's apartment. We come back once in a while. Everyone pays for their own parking space but they hog our parking space for free!

Whenever that happens we ask the management to tow away their car.

Can u ask someone to tow them away?

So inconsiderate.

*hugs!*