Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fuck Traffic!

Got stuck in traffic for more than 1 bloody hour!
what is the world coming to???
FUCK TRAFFIC!
Damn... I just realised that I hv been MIA for a week now..
Guess I was way to busy with college.. :(
hmm.... also have been moody lately... parents having their fucked up moments again
Not a very nice expression to look at...
*MOODLESS*
Getting to love my bedroom more than being around with my parents.

OK, enough for fuck emoness
I hv something devastating to announce ppl!
nono... not pregnant or getting married BUT!
Global gathering has been cancelled due to some lack of sponsor or something.
That's fucked up
I hate life... :(

:B..

But who cares... Benny Benassi's coming up next... in Zouk
Who's up for it??
:B
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went for House Bunny yesterday..
It was a so-so movie
I wouldn't wanna watch it the second time...

But it's funny.. :)
Anna Faris's gettin old... :B

But over all, worth it or not, u guys decide.. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, found an old pic of Debbie which always cheer me up when i'm down...
enjoy.. XD


:B... gold digger! hehe....

xoxo

No comments: