Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Winner takes it all

Watched Mama mia few days ago...
It was an awesome movie!
Hilarious but I was't really in the mood for it...
Was being emo at my Bitchy-Boobie.. hehe
But I seriously don't mind to watch it again..
This time I won't be emo.. hehe
Sorry Erica, Kelly and John for being emo.. :(
Sorrito... :B

BTW!
It was best musical movie so far..

And double credits.. i mean TRIPLE for Meryl Streep!
The last movie I saw her in was The Devil Wears Prada..
She plays as Miranda Priestly, the role of an evil boss... hehe
It's totally 2 different character and she 100% imitated!
Love her! :)
These are the pics from the 2 movies...


Mama mia



Devil wears Prada


Actually I do prefer her as an evil woman... hehe...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To all dance music lover out there...
Yes... you know what i'm talking about... hhe

Global Gathering!!!


This time I wont miss it!
Finally Langkawi trip got postponed and definitely going for global...
Is gonna held in Malacca on the 8th November...
Do check out the website below... *clickitty click*



I totally cant wait for it!
Sander van doorn's gonna be there!!! OMG!!!
:B

xoxo

No comments: