Sunday, May 18, 2008

Dreams do come true..

First of all, I would like to congratulate Peter and Marlene on their marriage and finally become Mr and Mrs Flood.. :)


It was awesome and thanks for the invitation!!!


MUAXX!




Now i present Mr and Mrs Flood!




Sweet aren't they??? XD

And also not forget about the food... :p

It was the best part of the whole ceremony!!



SUSHI!!!!!!




And there's time this bald fella would start dancing .. or should i said stripping~



And also... under pressure... LOL... (he was the DJ tat night)



And not to forget... me and Clement-ine...




John again... lol..



My sexy driver of the day~ XD


And not to forget.. Peter's daughter who just landed from australia..

from the left.. Serene and John's mom.. all the way from Mauritius!


Apart from that, Shaun and I finally get to take nice pics! XD


I had a great night!

xoxo...


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I PIERCED MY NOSE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
SLAP ME!!








No comments: