Saturday, May 31, 2008

I Got Tagged! XD

RAWR!
I got tagged by Ms Catherea!
lol... what a nice junior u are.. lol!!

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1) I cant live without eyeliner..
2) I love the feeling of getting pierced!
3) I love Sushi!
4) I love everyone i know!
5) I love dance music.. :)
6) I love Mini Cooper!
7) I only date DJs.. lol!

7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
1) Masscott!
2) Heights
3) Huge trucks or ships or plane
4) Ppl that I love ignored me
5) Bad news
6) End of the world
7) Last minute works

7 RANDOM MUSIC AT THE MOMENT: (it's more fun if u put ur playlist on shuffle!)
1) Agoria - Baboul Hair Cuttin
2) Pachebel - Canon in D
3) The Knife - We share our mother's health
4) Radiohead - Creep
5) Telepopmusik - Hollywood on my toothpaste
6) Paul van Dyk - Words (for love)
7) Ashee Simpson featuring Jeremy Word - Outta my head (remix)

7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST:
1) OMG!
2) We are gonna die!
3) What da?
4) F*** you
5) LOL
6) oo..ok..
7) whatever~

7 THINGS I TREASURE THE MOST:
1) God
2) Mom and Dad... and another two creatures..
3) Shaun.. :)
4) My high school's friends.. (Mish.. !)
5) Stupid Memories
6) Audrey Lim.. even though we nvr contact, we still remember each other! (even from far) lol
7) My college mates that made my day!!

7 “FIRST TIME” THINGS I EVER DID:
1) stole Tig Tag from supermarket..lol
2) Curl my hair... the first and the last!
3) First kiss at 19!
4) Rode tommahawk at lagoon.. fucking killing me!
5) Got anneroxic (form 1)
6) Clubbing (18)..
7) Pussycat Doll Concert... (I cant even see a thing!)

7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS:
1) Mish
2) Wanli
3) Kelly
4) Shaun
5) Daniel
6) Kobee
7) Audrey chan

ok, That was brain-storming! lol!

xoxo

No comments: