Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Final Countdown!

Today went for lunch with Maya, Mazz, Dustin, Inba and Christopher.
And we started to talk about the end of the world.. lol
But come to think of it, it really scares the fuck outta me.
Dustin said that in this coming 4 years, the world might come to the end.
I was told by Shaun that, the cause of the end of the world is another planet behind Pluto is gonna hit us in 4 years time.
I won't believe it at 1st as Michelle told me that the planet could be passing by and drop some aliens.
Until Dustin told me that the world could end not even in 4 years.. he said could be less!
I was like FUCK!
Well, I really wanna know if the world really gonna end soon or is it just a rumour or could be a prediction.

Why not you tell me?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After class, Shaun and I went Mid Valley to get the flip flop that Michelle has mentioned in her blog.. BANANA PEEL!
I have to agree wit her, the flip flops there are awesome!
There's so many to choose and it took me 10 minutes to finally choose one!
Too bad the one that i really like out of size.. :(
But I kinda like this one too... especially the flower.. XD


Thz Mish for the recommendation.. lol!
I so need a new bikini!!!
Summer Splash, here I come!!
xoxo

No comments: