Monday, May 26, 2008

The Prodigy

Went to college today for 24 track practice again!
And just to find out that Competency test is next bloody week!!
If i knew earlier, I wouldn't hv gone to college!
I'm lacking of sleep.. :(
(Bed bugs bit me last night.. tsk tsk)
Overall, I think today is worth going to college..
Thanks to Dustin, Christopher and Jeff.. I know how to automate the console!!!!
Not only that, thanks to Maya for introducing a true PRODIGY to me!!
I pronouce u Dave~~









He's singing my WEDDING SONG!!! LOL!!!


And he's cute!!! I HEART HIM!


thz Maya!!!



Click on the Image to link to his side.. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went Pyramid with Shaun today..
Got myself a pair of jeans from PDI
And I'm sho gonna hate myself!!
It's too fucking loose!!!!!!!!!!
Just makes me wanna snap off anyone's 'Ding Dong'!
:(

xoxo

No comments: