Thursday, May 15, 2008

Stupid is Actually a Common Thing!

Today, I was fucking blur.. Maybe because I was just too bloody sleepy!
Went for 24 track to practice the upcoming Competency Test.


FUCKING DYING!!


Only 2 weeks to damn practice!
And having Mr Raj as lecturer, I am guessing 20% of passing~ LOL
OK, Fuck competency..
As I was saying, Kelly and I was practicing and we plan to call it a day and to switch off da whole console.
And to realise that we don't know how to turn off a MAC.. LOL!
We look for every switch!!!
Even go through Files, Edit, and etc!
ok ok, so we give up and click on 'HELP' and Kelly start typing 'How to Turn Off the Computer?'
And I LMAO, all we need to do is just click the Apple icon then shut down!
YUP! We felt stupid!!

XD
Well, at least I know how to turn off MAC computer now.. lol


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a fantastic night!
Went for Khaz's play at Sunway College with Kelly and Shaun.
The name of the play is called 'Equus'
Some of u guys might know about the movie.. It was so BANNED in Malaysia~!
If u know about the movie, I'm sure you know Daniel Radcliffe who stars the main actor in Harry Potter was also the main actor in Equus also...
The story of Equus is about the main actor, Daniel, whose obsessed with horses!
And to all Daniel fans out there, he's NAKED in the movie!
lol!!
Do check that movie out..... (if you can find the movie)




Good work Khaz!!!
(He's in the role of a horse!)

xoxo!!

No comments: