Wednesday, September 10, 2008

and who says dumb blondes are not smart?

Remember Britney in VMA last year??




Horrible? Disgusted? Disgraceful?
Yes.. I totally agree with that..
What about now?



This was the VMA 2008!
How she transform from 2007 and here she is in 2008 VMA.
Look at her face, she's trying to tell everyone
"Now, who's the dumb blonde, bitch?", or maybe "In your FACE, Mr Kevin Federline!"
lolx
Got home with 3 awards!
Yeah.. I got shock myself too...
She got the Best Video, Best Female, an Best Pop
Hmmm... Interesting... ~
hehe.....
Still remember after VMA 2007, a girl or should I said actually a guy by the name of Chris Crocker, cried and telling the world to leave Miss Britney alone...
Well, I bet he or she is so proud of herself.. lol

Now... who's the DUMB BLONDE? XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current saliva-drooler...


lolx!
SANDER VAN DOORN!
Cute aint he? *wink wink* :B
Talking about cute guys just reminds me of male models.. lolz!
Talking about male models, they just make me fantasize of touching their strongly built body!
lols... *squeeze!!*
God, me horny.. :B

Well, I mean everytime we browse through highly fashion magazines, and we always keep an eye on models with their gorgeous outfit. BUT! when there's a male model standing or posing with them... definately our eyes will straightly concentrate on the male model instead!
Even though they are juz an accessories in the picture.. lol
Look at this..


Definitely I'm looking at the guy... lol...!
*Grope!*


*RAWR*
That's what I call SEXY! XD
Someone slap me!
Woot! =p

OK, Before we call it the day, here's a joke I would like to share with you people out there...

"Why does the chicken cross the road?"
"Because the chicken thought Shaun is
a cucumber.. "
:B


xoxo

No comments: