Friday, September 26, 2008

Lifes About Game

Holidays just started for me...
I cant wait for Hari Raya open house!!! XD

*MAYA!!* *MAZZ!!*

Cant wait for those yummy yummy homecook rendang.. XD
Anyway, Selamat Hari Raya to all Malays..
It's an early advanced wish from mua~ :B

Talking about holidays...
Hmmm.... Guess how I spend my long day of holiday?
hehe
GAMES!
Yahoo games!
I just cant keep away from those games.. It's killing me.. hehe
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, me recently watching ANTM Cycle 11..
Well, at least this time there's few participants are pwetty~
Hv to catch it... There's also an asian participant this time since Gina from Cycle 6..
Gina is a huge humiliation for asian!
lol...
Here are the girls from the Cycle 11...

Samantha


Isis (she's a guy btw..) *penis alert!* XD

Hannah


Elina (Angelina Jolie/ Megan Fox lookalike)


Clark (a bitch)


Analeigh

Brittany
Shireen (Korean+Japan+Black) lol

Sharoun (the muka bodoh one) XD

Nikeysha (the skinny version of Saleisha)


Lauren Brie


Joselyn

Marjorie



McKey

Finally!
lol... I think Elina or Mckey gonna win.. hehe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Euphoria tomorrow~!!
Like finally!! :B
xoxo

1 comment:

MaZzY said...

OoO Isis is gorgeous though..

meh. don't think i'll be having any open house but IF i do...you're definitely invited =D