Saturday, September 13, 2008

I Loathe 3D..

Read my title carefully!
L.O.A.T.H.E... yes... thz to 3D, I miss my Friday class
which is also 3D class.. BUT! a very funny lecturer that i cannot miss!
Too bad Friday was the last class...
Sorry ppl i cant make it to class...



Wanna know the reason I can't make it for class?
It's all because of render!
Fucking Blardy take so Stupid Cacat long to finish!
Believe it or not ppl... today is Saturday.. STILL RENDERING!
only 9%..

MATHAFARKA!

I need make a complain about it... RAWR!


*Chilling*

Yeah... tomorrow's Mooncake Festival!
Going back to my grandma's place to celebrate... *joy*~ :B
There will be candles... Tang Lung... lolz
Just don't burn down the house kids... :)
Ah.. i used to carry a cute lil tang lung around my house when I was young..
Good ol' days~ :)
Too bad ppl dun do much now uh? *sigh*
Anyway.. will update pics for tomorrow.. XD *hopefully*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ok... it's quite dark but still perfect!
XD
Look at us.. some kind of series show pose we had.. lol
Yup.. thz to Kobee and his finger... *notty notty* XD
And that handsome man there is our Mastering lecturer.. Mr Faizal.. :) (or is it Faisal??) *KELLY!!* :B


XOXO

No comments: