Sunday, September 28, 2008

Finally~

Yesh!
Finally I went to


Euphoria!

It was awesome!
Lots of hot 'ang mo' .. :B
And also met Eric, Audrey's brother and also Don.. :)
But what's more drooling is the music!
They mixed most of the songs we mixed in college!
DOUBLE OOOSOMENESS!

:B

Too bad i forgot my camera.. :(
Thz to Shaun the cucumber I din bring my camera..
And also caused the chicken crossed the road!
XD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Finally... thanks to my beb Audrey... finally COCO has adopted.. :)
I'm so happy for both of them... she'll be coming around tomorrow to collect it...
To all those ppl who fail to adopt Coco...
Here's a cute pictures of Coco for jealousy.. XD *joking*
But i'm gonna miss her... *sob*



It's sho AWWWW-ness!

xoxo

No comments: