Saturday, September 06, 2008

Shoutout!

A big thank you to everyone who makes my dreams come true on my BDAY!
Thz for all your wishes!!
Ya, you heard me! I'm 20 now!
only few more months I am legal to go clubs! (Euphoria) lolz

ok, cut the crap...
I big recap on my bday
As i already mentioned about the surprise party... Thanks to my Baybie and his mastermind.. lol
Photos have been posted up few days ago... maybe I should say one week ago... lol...
I have been so busy to update lately.
Yup, none other than assignments made me pend the updates.. *BOO*
But who cares, I finally finished and I get to blog! *hoho*

As I was saying~
On the 1st September, Mish, Nikki, Audrey, Azzahra and me was invited to Carissa's crib to have lunch and also a get-together..
It's been a while we had a get-together and we are sho excited to see each other.. :)
And Carissa... your cooking has improved alot!
Except for the spaghetti sauce burning part... hehe
Yup, we had the usual Carissa's special... Spaghetti and Macaroni! XD
After lunch, we had indoor games like PASSWORD, and CLUEDO
It was a hilarious section! XD

Later that night, my aunt and my family took me out for Sushi at Sri Hartamas! XD
It was a great meal! XD
And my grandma got me Durian Puff as my bday cake.. lol...!
I know for some of you guys might think it's nasty but I love it! XD


On the 2nd September, Shaun and John took me back in time when i was a kid.. hehe
Kidding....~~
lol... they just brought me to Mcd in Setapak which my grandma used to bring me there all the time when i was young.. XD
Love u guys!!!!

And that's my bday adventure... hhee.... Thanks again!! xoxo!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Belly rings..
Lovely arent they?
Ya, I agree.
And thz to Mish, I love belly rings even more!
I was recommended by Mish to visit a belly ring site.

I visited and at that moment, I know that I must get a belly ring custom made!
And I was get to choose what type of designs I want.. =)
And this is the 1st design i got.


And I wasnt that impressed so I requested for a change.. and I finally got it.. :)



*WOOT* :)
All this comes up to 45 bucks... and I'm loving it! XD


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally get over with 3D.... *relief!*



=P...

xoxo

No comments: