Monday, July 21, 2008

Don't Like Me? BITE ME!

Last Saturday was a very perfect day for a nice cupcakes... :)
Was at the Curve with my "perfect man"... lol...
The day was so perfect until i bump into this girl
Not any other ordinary girl but a fucked-up one!
Don't you guys just hate it when a person look down at you?
Ya, that's what happen to me, this so-called-un-lookable-girl and also i should say "accidental creation" look at me which trying to say "what the fuck?"
I felt pity for her looking down at ppl whose good-looking than her...
Well, best of luck to you bitch,..!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAGGED BY MISHERRU

Like any tag, it comes with a set of rules. In this case, the rules are as follows:
. state 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself
. The 10 people I tag are to then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.
. No tag backs (as in once ive done this, please dont tag this exact tag again. pls n tenkius.)

Enjoy my weird doings, my habits and my facts.

1. I love SUSHI!
- This piece of food is just fucking awesome! SALMON!!!!

2. I twitched my eyes ALOT!
- Ever since I was young, I have lots of face habits.. I twitch my eyes the most... all my close friends knew about it... haha

3. I am a very hot-tempered young lady
- Yes, ask all my friends... especially Shaun. He kena alot.! lol... So, don't mess with me.. (don't worry... I'll forgive and forget very fast).:P

4. I love Anna Sui's product.
-I wish i had Anna Sui products for my Bday~~ *hint hint*... lolz!

5. I cant live without eyeliner.
-Oh ya.. everytime you see me.. my eyes' always covered with eyeliner... :)

6. I have fetishes for cupcakes!
- ya.. getting cupcakes is like getting a new clothe... XD who cares it's expensive??? I can't live without it!!!

7. I HATE... FUCKING HATE MASCOTS AND CLOWN!
- Thanks to A&W's mascot and McDonald's clown... !! And now what! DIGI CONDOM MAN?????

8. I wanted to be a DJ.
- All hailed to DJ shadow! I miss mixing!!! :(

9. La Senza's so hot right now~
- I am not a sexy type of girl... but thanks to La Senza... I'm gonna flaunt what I've got.. :P

10. I love guys with long hair...
- Look at SHAUN~ LOLZ

That's all~~

As for the 10 lucky (or unlucky) people I tag are:
1. Mazz!
2. Catherea
3. Kelly
4. Kobee
5. Wan li
6. Daniel
7. Audrey Chan
8. you
9. you
10. you!! :P

xoxo

No comments: