Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Holidays are Not That Fun~

Yeah.... finals finished!
But there is one problem... what am I gonna do for holidays???
So far it's been 2 days and what the heck... it's boring like hell!
Parents work everyday... brother and sister study everyday... and look at me..
rot at home everyday~~
XD
Anyone fancy to go shopping wit me???
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, first of all, I wanna say sorry to Audrey Lim for not being able to make it to Langkawi.. because my mom afraid that the waves gonna wash me away~ XD
But! After u got back, we are sho gonna hang out!!
XD
Take piccies!!! WHEEE~~~~~~~
Anyway, you and Adrian enjoy yourself... :)
Oh ya, one vodka peach plz dar-ling~ XD
muaxx muaxx!

ok ppl... i dun hv much to write.. i'm off and will update more the next time... XD

xoxo

No comments: