Monday, July 07, 2008

When I Grow Up

ok, recently I have been thinking alot what job I would be getting...

And not those normal boring job like waitress, salesgirls and stuff

I'm talking about real interesting job!

And able to start a living with those salary!

I need fucking cash!!

One of my fren said that my course is hard to find jobs

I was like... not really

Cuz I just found out what I wanna be!

okok... here it goes

DONT LAUGH!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

At day time, I wanna be a magazine's photographer

And at night I wanna be broadcasting... lol

what ya think??

I think is a good idea!

XD




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Recently, I have fetishes on underwear!
not normal underwear

Really fancy underwears!
you know what?
LA SENZA SO HOT RIGHT NOW~

XD

So fucking love the bra...




You guys should check it out... i mean gals~

click~enjoy.. :)




No comments: