Sunday, July 20, 2008

I Know What I Did Last Week!

My holidays so far is so-so.
I really need some real party!
COOL PARTY! SEXY PARTY! LINGERIE PARTY!
WHATEVER!
Wheee~~~~~~~~~




Went out with Audrey Chan last Thursday to MidValley~
She wanna get a summer dress~ but failed.. :(
but instead.. we got ourselves goodies from La Senza!!
XD
Yeah~ I got Audrey to wear sexy thong!
hehe...
And for the very 1st time, Audrey drove us all the way to Midvalley!
It was a very scary trip there but i risk it!
HAH!
See how much i love u!
:P


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


OK, one day of happiness is so-oh-not-enough!
:P
So, I went over to Mish's place and got the top that I requested!
BTW.. Do check out her online boutique.. you will love it... :)



\Cyea... I help you to promote somemore~ XD
And yeah... got over her place and visit her lil notty kitty, VELVET!
OMG.. sho chute!!!!XD


Mish, I seriously gonna steal it away the next time she pose like this.. *evil laugh* XD

OK, before I sign out... I would like to wish my lil brat sis Happy Birthday...hehe
P/S : Actually, no one remember until 7 in the evening... lol-ness!

xoxo

No comments: