Friday, July 04, 2008

Life is Hard

We live life everyday
Some are good and some are bad
Good lifes only happen just one blink of an eye
Bad lifes are like forever
With a girl like me
I'm in the middle
With just a threat hanging on to me
I wanted to fall on the good life
But somehow something's just weighing me down on the bad life

If one day, I fall into the good life
I'll be laughing and smiling and jumping for joy
And cant wait to tell people that i'm happy to live!
And I will somehow find a way to save myself on 2012
Cuz I know is hard to fall on the good life.

But if I fall on the bad life
You will still see me happy and cheerful
But honestly in my heart,
I would rather off or disowned my phone, be alone and cry.
And the feelings after will be so great that no pressure in my heart!
And I'll try to climb between the good and bad side again.

You see, that's life.
So cherished every happy moment you have
While the bad ones, chuck them!
Start a new day!
Who knows you will fall into the good life!


xoxo

No comments: