Thursday, July 03, 2008

moral anyone?

Today, we had our last day of class before hitting back to college for final exams...
me dead... haih~
We had our presentation for moral today.. and our assignment was discussing about 'sexy clothing'
And yeah.. it went well...
And kelly and me did the poster for it... :)


Simple and nice.. :P
We were so into with the presentation today cuz is mostly about obscene topic... XD
Yes... all of us r horny ppl... lol

Finally I have finished all my last minute assignments!
And I even finished my web design!!
which i thought i will never gonna finish... lol...
Adn I did about cupcakes!
YUMMY!
ya.. I almost drool everytime I look at it... XD

I really wanna post it up but i have to idea how to.. lol...
is all in HTML file.. XD

xoxo

2 comments:

kobee ng said...

u horny ppl ...
not we ... AHAHAHAHAHA
nice poster la wei
hehehe

lengxoxo said...

wat da??
who started HG??
lol!!!!
mizz u wei!