Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Finally I'm Free..... NOT!

I cant wait for holidays to come!
WHEEE~~~~~~~~~~
Now i'm sort of planning to go out!
omg omg omg...
XD



But before that, I still got 2 days of finals to suffer be4 I can hv that fun!
I have been stuck at home (longing to get out of the house) just to study
And I can feel that I'm going insane!



Anyone wanna hang out??
just call me~ XD



Recently, I have been craving for cupcakes again.
Beautiful chocolate topping cupcakes!
*DROOL*
It feels like I had not eat it few years ago..!
XD


I should stop posting up cupcakes... XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I think most of you bloggers out there who's big fan of dawn yang and xiaxue knew that they were having this some sort of 'sueing you sueing me' war.
I seriously dont know what's going on between them
Maybe they are trying to be famous or something.
All I know is Xiaxue backstabbed dawn yang on her blog about her plastic surgery.
and Dawn yang denied... And all the sueing just keep going on.
omg... Seriously, I'm not a big fan of them... but, they just annoyed me..


Miss xiaxue who thinks she's the hottest girl around... NOT!
Look at her face!
Nth's natural!
What's up with the long eyelashes?
And also those fake contact lenses??


Same goes to Dawn Yang, believe me, no one in this world will accept your denied on your surgery..
Those are just so obvious!
JEEZ!

Honestly, Dawn Yang looks a bit like Micheal Jackson from here.. XD

And thz to Kenny sia's blog, I think he cheer me up a lot!
Especially the one about their similiarity to Anwar and Najib... lol...
Do check it out and hv a laugh...XD

Have a great day ya'll... I know i wont~

xoxo

No comments: