Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Days of Gloomness..

ok, It hasnt been a great weekends for me.
My sore throat is still stinging me like a bee.. and it's killing me softly.
Plus, my nose has been very torturing too... it's like leaking forever!
Thousands of 'wan tan' I hv made in a day
AMAZING!
Suppose to be doing my chores now..
But I feel so weak like i'm gonna die.
Period came and it became worst!
Pain from the top and also bottom.. JEEZ!

..............................................................................................................................................................................

I was told by Mish few days ago that the video 'Who's your daddy?' has an uncensored video.. XD
Yeah.. a horny girl like me downloaded the video and oh yeah.. it's totally UNCENSORED!
To all you under 18... plz dun see this.. And to all above 18. is best to be above 20, plz enjoy...
XD


sexy!
XD

xoxo

No comments: