Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Scenery of Heaven

Today is Father's day..
And I totally FORGOT!
I thought it's next week!!
LOLZ!
My dad was complaining about it.. "How come mommy got present for Mother's day but I don't?"
lol.... How unthoughtful child I am... but thank goodness next week's my dad's bday.. I can tell him that I delayed his present till his bday! XD
And not to forget.. wishing all fathers in the world.. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!





Went back to Selangor to celebrate Father's day with grandpapa.. we ate seafood!
It was good~~ XD
I even took some pix while we are on our way there and back! Check out the scene!



Lovely huh?
:)


Debbie was so in the mood to camwhore today but every pose was not that great.. she changes poses too fast!
This was the best so far... but look who disturbed!.. sigh~
You can tell from debbie's face as if she's trying to tell Bobby to go away.. she wants to take pics! XD

xoxo

No comments: