Sunday, June 08, 2008

pissed and pissed and pissed and etc.

OK, now I pronounced you the worst event of the year..
And the winner is............

SUMMER SPLASH 2008!
Yes! The management was fucking bad!
And why they hv to held it on a public holiday?
The traffic was horrible!
The line-in was fucking badly organised!
Too many nonsense ppl are there!
And you know what happen when this type of 'nonsense' ppl are there?
I saw this on the morning news, Sunway's motorcycle parking was burnt down by this unsatisfied ppl..
Moreover, everything, i mean purses and hps got stolen from the sunway's locker..
haih~ some ppl...
what's so fun about Summer Splash?
I rather shop than being pack with this particular ppl!
And indeed I am very happy that i shop!
I bought this really cute undies from La Senza for 24 bucks!
And their pretty thongs are on sale for 19 bucks!
AWESOME!!
Got back and hv KFC for dinner... and I got the consequenses..
SORE THROAT!
FUCK!
xoxo

No comments: