Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Release Yourself, It's a Big Sky..


I have been so stressed and I feel like standing on the empty green field to see wind breezing to my face.

Alone or to be with someone?

No.. I wanted to be alone there..

Maybe holding a paper fan just to see it turn turn and turn..

With a white innocent dress for a change so that I can be like a bird and learn how to fly across this huge green field.

It's a big sky, just release myself..

If only that would come true

The independent me..

If only.


Why am I saying this because everyone is on my way recently.

Everyone else is having a great time with their love ones.

What about me?

Felt hurt, used, accused.

I seriously dun give a damn about that but I always thought to myself, who is being nice and who's not?

Those who i thought they were nice and being loyalty were all fake.

I had enough of ppl being my friend just to used me.

I need someone to know how am I feeling right now.

Cry mostly everynight when i espressed feelings to my listener patrick star.

That's all I need, a person or a thing just to listen..

There's no one I can turn to.

Person that I love is so far away yet his presense's so near but I cant get the chance to hold him tight on the hand.

Everytime I had the chance to hold on to it, I'm afraid to let go, cuz if I do, I wonder will he ever come back.


I know I'm being emo in this post.

I just cant help it...

Dont worry.. This will be my first and last.. XD


xoxo...

Love u guys out there who listens to my crap.. u know who u are.. XD

No comments: