Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Desesperado~

I just can't believe there's ppl out there whose desperate enough to find a partner.
What is weird enough is she's looking for the same sex!
At first, she will add you and tell you how much she miss you and expressed her feelings for you.
And the other hand, she can add every gals she sees in my Facebook account and also start flirting.
NOT ANY ORDINARY FLIRT.
Is somehow she's trying to fuck you so badly!
I was stupid enough to believe her and just to find out that she's flirting with all my friends!!

Hey, I just found out that you added my friend Audrey, Fuck Off! She's just not your type! She's MINE!
And you even try to flirt with my Michelle a.k.a Roomy! Fuck Off! She's my Babe! Get yourself someone else!
Try to fool around with Tzu Jin even! Fuck Off! She's my senior! If you hurt any of them, you are so FUCKED!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, I have been spending most of the time in the studio just to hopefully pass my competency!
And the competency's suppose to be tomorrow.. but it juz got postponed to next Friday!
I was just hoping that I can get rid of it faster and HALLELUJAH!
And now I need to go college everyday again to practice...

And fuck all the Petrol station for increasing more than 50%! (the cost ofcuz)
And now I was forced to take a train to college!
Fuckitty-fuck.. trust me, the world is really coming to and end!

xoxo

No comments: