Sunday, June 22, 2008

Dinner, Music, Food, No Alcohol???

First of all, I want to wish my dad Happy Birthday!
XD... he's old!!!
Me and my mom got him Hugo Boss perfume and thank goodness he loves the smell!!
(cuz i chose it.. *wink*)lol
And he brought us to Japanese restaurant!
SUSHI!!! And my favourite Sashimi!
XD

And I just came back from my relative's wedding...
the bride's so pretty.. :)
too bad i forgot to bring me camera.. :(
*slap me*
And all of the sudden, I was like yearning to drink beer!
After 2 glasses of beers, I hv this red spot and so call rashes... but it's not itchy!!
My mom said I am allergy to beer!
I was like WTF?
I love beer.. :(
Wait... not beer,... i should say ALCOHOL!
double WTF!
I love vodka!
*sob sob*
I know is sad.. but who cares.. I still gonna drink.. XD
ok, me off to sleep... *snore snore*


xoxo

No comments: