Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happiness is Just a Blink of an Eye

OK, i sort of gone missing for a week?
:)
The reasons to that is because my laptop went for reformat.. :(
I miss u... *sob sob*
OK, just a quick update...
First of all...

I PASSED MY COMPETENCY!

WOAH!
I thought i was gonna fail again...
Curse you 'Mr Path'!
But i got u! And i PASSED!
HAH!
In your face!

Ok, last Thursday, I went out dinner with Audrey Lim!
aiyoyo babe... u need to gain weight!
XD
miss u so much la!!
We will be going Langkawi soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUAXX!!!
*grop boobies!!!*
P/S: Forgot to take pics wit u... :(

And the next day,, I was out with Audrey Chan!
lol.. 2 audreys in a row!
AWESOME!
XD
Went to The Curve and we watch Kung Fu panda!!
I got some pics here while we were having lunch... or shall we say.. BRUNCH?





WEEE!!!!!

xoxo~

No comments: