Friday, June 20, 2008

Please Don't Stop the Music

Last night, me, shaun and john overnight in college for the DJ club again.
And I thought to myself, I NEED TO CLUB!
lolz..
OK, since Audrey and JK's back, I might hv the chance to go!!
WHEE!!
Is been a while I dance on the podium.
The feelings' awesome!
XD
Euphoria's opening soon.. too bad I can't access in.. :(
Hv to wait for another year!
And I am feeling old... lol..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I MISS SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!
(who willing to go shopping with me..? :) )
Recently, I hv this fetishes on underwear and thongs.. lol
Even my mom ask why am I keep searching underwear in the net.. XD
Well.... I juz LOVE IT!
And Forever 21 has nice underwear too!
XD
alright then, me off to my show..
xoxo

No comments: